Dr. Dianna Ditoro’s Healthy Pelvic Floor for Women course is for any woman—but particularly helpful for athletic women, trainers, and coaches. In this course, you will:
- Learn about the common misconceptions about normal pelvic floor function.
- Gain an understanding of how your body is designed to function and what we’ve accepted as “normal” function.
- Walk away from the course with an action plan for pelvic floor muscle improvement.
- Get guided mobilizations so that you can confidently perform self-care techniques at home.
- Regain control of your pelvic floor muscles and enjoy all of the benefits of improved function.
If you or a woman you know, races to the rest room every 30 minutes, leaks when she laughs, jumps, sneezes, coughs, or runs, or experiences pelvic pain, this course could be the missing link to improved performance.
*** ALL DIGITAL SALES ARE FINAL ***