PELVIC HEALTH FOR MEN INCLUDES:
Dr. Dianna Ditoro’s Healthy Pelvic Floor for Men course is for any guy—but particularly helpful for athletic men, trainers, and coaches.
- Learn about the common misconceptions about normal pelvic floor function.
- Gain an understanding of how your body is designed to function and what we’ve accepted as “normal” function.
- Discover more about the symptoms of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction and how the pelvic floor muscles can help with those issues.
- Get guided mobilizations so that you can confidently perform self-care techniques at home.
- Regain control of your pelvic floor muscles and enjoy all of the benefits of improved function.
Yes, men have pelvic floor muscles too, and they can be trained. Even if you don’t have dysfunction, the same techniques addressed in this course can be used to improve performance.
This is an online course. After purchase, you can immediately access your course by logging into our website and visiting your member dashboard.
* Please note that all digital sales are final.