The Ready State Virtual Mobility Coach is like having a virtual Kelly Starrett in your pocket.
Athlete Led Strategies to Manage Pain and Soreness, Understand Mobility Vital Signs, and Unlock Individual Movement Potential
This one day course will provide attendees with clinically validated, evidence based strategies to:
- Manage common exercise related soreness and pain
- Create a personal movement/mobility assessment
- Apply Appropriate End Rang Isometric Loads
- Experience a systems approach to restoring mobility and improving power and wattage
- Become familiar with the application of Voodoo Flossing, Blood Flow Restriction Training, Gua Sha (scraping)
- Integrate Principles of breath manipulation to improve V02 max, mobility outcomes, and enhance downregulation.
Attendees will need to bring:
- Two Voodoo Floss bands for Blood Flow Restriction Training
- Roller of choice (we prefer smaller diameter like TRS Leopard Roller)
- Peanut (two lacrosse balls taped together)
- Single mobility ball (lax ball or supernova)
- Jump Stretch Band
- Butter Knife or Spatula for Gua Sha (scraping)
Attendees should be prepared to move! Questions? Contact [email protected]
Date: Saturday, December 3, 2022
Time: 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Contact: Blair Morrison 916-212-5867
Location: Rocklin Crossfit 4420 granite drive, Rocklin CA 95677
Plenty of parking and lots of food choices for lunch within 1/2 mile
P3: Pain, Position, and Power