Has anyone encountered latex allergy while using bands and floss? I’ve been crossfit ting for a while and never noticed a problem at the gym. However with newer products at home I’m getting some mild allergy symptoms when I handle them. I work in healthcare where the allergy is prevalent but I’ve never noted a problem. Any suggestions?
Is what you use at the gym and what you have at home made by the same company?
If not they may not use the same latex.
Maybe contact the company and see what suggestions they have?