Relieve pain, prevent injury, and increase performance. Get customized mobility coaching developed by Dr. Kelly Starrett.
› Forums › General › Problems with figure 4 stretch – anyone else having similar issues? › Re: Problems with figure 4 stretch – anyone else having similar issues?
Yup, all the one’s you’ve mention cover about 80% of my mobility work. The other 20% is on the shoulder, back, calves, and ankle.
Which brings me to your last question David – and Kaitlin, maybe you can weigh in:
When I prop my foot up, the things that feels the tightest is actually on the outside of my lower leg, below the knee. Seems really odd to be feeling tight there, but anything is possible in a system of systems eh?