WHAT IS VIRTUAL MOBILITY COACH?
The Ready State Virtual Mobility Coach is like having a virtual Kelly Starrett in your pocket.
It’s the final day! Amazing work.
Don’t stop now! Remember, these are ESSENTIAL HABITS. They are to be mixed into each day for the rest of your days. You can come back to this Challenge anytime in the future to watch the Assessment Videos, get refreshed on a Physical Practice, or follow along with a Mobilization.
If you know of a friend or family member who could benefit from Built To Move and the 21-Day Challenge, tell them to grab a copy of the book today!
We hope you enjoyed this journey.
We appreciate you.
Kelly & Juliet
Did you enjoy the Challenge? Share on Social! Post a video or photo of you doing an assessment, physical practice, or mobilization and use the hashtag #builttomovechallenge. Tag us at @thereadystate and @julietstarrett.
Built To Move Chapter Referenced: “Making It All Work” (page 278)
• Floor-Sitting Positions (From Day #1)
• Practice nose-only breathing at work (From Day #2)
• Walk 8-10K steps (intentional walking) (From Day #4)
• Practice nose-only breathing while walking (From Day #4)
• Consume 800 grams fruits & vegetables (From Day #6)
• Consume individualized grams of protein (From Day #6)
• 21 Sit-Stands (From Day #7)
• Practice Y-Balance Mobilization (From Day #8)
• Accumulate 2 hours and 30 minutes of standing while working or dynamic sitting (From Day #9)
• Follow Sleep Hygiene Practices (From Day #10)
Equipment Needed: Wall or Couch