The Ready State Virtual Mobility Coach is like having a virtual Kelly Starrett in your pocket.
It’s Day #19 of our 21-Day commitment to LEVELING UP!
Watch the videos below to see how you’ll be stacking Everyday Practices and hitting Mobilizations to form good, lasting habits!
Enjoying the Challenge? Share on Social! Post a video or photo of you doing an assessment, physical practice, or mobilization and use the hashtag #builttomovechallenge. Tag us at @thereadystate and @julietstarrett.
Built To Move Chapter Referenced: “Making It All Work” (page 277)
Stacked Physical Practices:
• Floor-Sitting Positions (From Day #1)
• Practice nose-only breathing at work (From Day #2)
• Walk 8-10K steps (intentional walking) (From Day #4)
• Consume 800 grams fruits & vegetables (From Day #6)
• Consume individualized grams of protein (From Day #6)
• 19 Sit-Stands (From Day #7)
• Accumulate 2 hours and 10 minutes of standing while working or dynamic sitting (From Day #9)
• Follow Sleep Hygiene Practices (From Day #10)
Follow Along Mobilizations (3)
Equipment Needed: Ball or Roller, Band